Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow Was All Over The Valley Today !






Today in my travels i was involved in all sorts of weather rain, sleet and real snow fall at different places in the local area here through out the day... At one point at around 3pm on the top of  Ygnacio Valley road I was being snowed upon as I watched a Rainbow forming below over Treat and Clayton ...Again as I traveled  to the intersection of Ygnacio Valley and Clayton and this time it was snowing pretty hard for a minute... Then as I drove up into Mitchell Canyon through the Mt. Dell neighborhood it  really started snowing  good as we climbed up to the level of the canyon meadow there where I got some great shots of the Mountain and the Mitchell Canyon landscape in the snow ...Enjoy the video..

No comments:

Post a Comment