Monday, February 22, 2010

Smokeys Local Trail Marker Collection











































 
In the past 3 months I have done a bit of exploring around the Diablo area and I have been on a few trails so far as of yet ... My trail marker collection continues to grow but these here are what I have managed to collect in three months time of enjoying myself out there ... Hiking all these trails has been a really great experience for me and my family...My toddler and my teen both get a lot out of being on the trail with Mom and Dad... If you have kids I would encourage you to get them out on the trail with you and enjoy the day together!!! However , I enjoy being out there alone on the trail also... There is something special  about some alone time on a trail in the woods that does have a medicinal effect on the soul...   As a great explorer once said ,   " The Mountains are calling , I must go " ... John Muir ...

No comments:

Post a Comment