Monday, March 1, 2010

On The Trail @ A Frozen Lake


 


This past weekend I have been on vacation up in the town of Strawberry with my family enjoying a few snow days and getting some great pictures of a very frozen Pinecrest Lake ... In fact I am still up in Strawberry right now... I am writing this  post from a booth by the window inside the Strawberry Inn  lodge this morning right  beside the snow covered Pine crested south fork of the Stanislaus River ...Here is my view right now as I write...
I  still have 2 days left to hike and explore and  relax up here with my family in this winter wonderland ...I will be posting a few different stories about our trip but until then I wanted to show you  how beautiful the  frozen Pincrest Lake is at the end of February ....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment